Carbon fiber blades

Reaction score
Is there any dji or quality carbon fiber blades? Everything on amazon has 1 star reviews saying they're crap and unbalanced.

Don't go ruining your setup with carbon fiber blades! They are not only worse than stock; they are dangerous. As in losing control and crashing to the ground in a heap of expensive plastic and metal dangerous. Stick with the stock blades. Don't even go for the knock-off stock blades. They're junk too. Only DJI OEM blades. Got it? Good.

ianwood said:
Don't go ruining your setup with carbon fiber blades! They are not only worse than stock; they are dangerous. As in losing control and crashing to the ground in a heap of expensive plastic and metal dangerous. Stick with the stock blades. Don't even go for the knock-off stock blades. They're junk too. Only DJI OEM blades. Got it? Good.

Wurd!
So many people go with CF props thinking that they're going to see improvement of some kind because they're fancier, but its really not necessarily the case.

there area a few exceptions, such as the T-Motor, (and Graupner props, if they still make them)
but dang they're pricey!
http://www.rctigermotor.com/html/2013/A ... 13/53.html

But even as solid as they are, I also recommend just sticking with stock DJI props
or if you have a Phantom 1, maybe check out the APC props, they're plastic composite and only $3 a pop. (I use the 9x4.5MR props)
they work just fine and are often perfectly balanced out of the box.

Roger that. Just thought black blades opposed to my black spray painted blades would be better. They're working so far so I won't change it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl