cant take video or pics with new firmware?????Need help

Reaction score
I just received my PH3 from DJI after repairs and I then downloaded updated firmware liked it asked and now I cant take video or pics because screen gone's black when I press pics or video. I have Ios 9.1 on my I Pad is that the problem that it's not compatible? I have App 2.4.0,RC 1.4.30, aircraft 1.4.10
Need help

Which version of iPad are you using?
Update your iPad to the latest iOS, 9.0.2

RedHotPoker

I have the IPad Mini with IOS 9.1 with the latest firmware and all is working good. I updated the IPad Mini last night to 9.0.2 and all is still working as expected. I would try rebinding and if that doesn't fix it then remove the app and re-install it again.

I have the IPad Mini with IOS 9.1 with the latest firmware and all is working good. I updated the IPad Mini last night to 9.0.2 and all is still working as expected. I would try rebinding and if that doesn't fix it then remove the app and re-install it again.
You went from 9.1 (latest) to 9.02?

Sorry I meant the other way. My bad. I just upgraded the mini to the latest IOS. My next door neighbor did the same and ended up reinstalling the application to get his working again.

Reactions: Oso
I just received my PH3 from DJI after repairs and I then downloaded updated firmware liked it asked and now I cant take video or pics because screen gone's black when I press pics or video. I have Ios 9.1 on my I Pad is that the problem that it's not compatible? I have App 2.4.0,RC 1.4.30, aircraft 1.4.10
Need help
Same question as @RedHotPoker asked. Which iPad are you using?

If it's too old, it may not be powerful enough. Unfortunately, with GO 2.4 older devices have been able to download the app without getting the "not compatible" message that older devices used to get. (See this thread for info). Perhaps an older device is your issue?

Need help
Join the rest of us. The latest firmware and software upgrades have been a total sh!t show and grounded most of us.

I've Never had any problems from day one!
So not sure about your flying group. Thankfully, it's not everyone, just some of you, with Phantom pains and issues. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl