Can't get intelligent flight modes to show

Reaction score
P3P flip switch to F and it shows F-GPS but the intelligent mode screen does not appear. Any help?

Also, searched for this topic, but can never find specific threads. What are some tips to find a topic so I don't duplicate?

P3P flip switch to F and it shows F-GPS but the intelligent mode screen does not appear. Any help?
Read the last two lines in this section of the manual and you'll see the most likely cause:
i-cc3dZfs-L.jpg

Reactions: MrMcfly
wings1, you also need to take off and be at least 10m in the air before attempting to enable F-mode.

If you do not see any menu it is probably because of your ipad iphone whatever. I
For example I have iPad 3 mini without cellular and Barometer & Altimeter - I do not see that intelligent menu either. If I use Samsung smartphone A5 - it works.

Hmpf.... the manual.... who knew??:fearscream:

Admittedly there's more stuff that has to be 'right' to engage intelligent flight mode, it makes it seem less intelligent than it is. Litchi is so much better at "intelligent flight".

Thanks all for the help!! Such a great forum for help. Always appreciated!!

So, did you figure it out?

Sorry. Not yet. Winds have been way to high the last few days. I'll get out tomorrow and check it out. Will update then.

IOC is and was on. Multiple flight mode on. Using iPhone 6plus so gps is good. Got to 40m and still couldn't get IOC screen.

Any other direction?

So when you flip PAF switch to F, you don't get the blue icon left of the mode indicator in the top taskbar?

When I just flew and switched to Fmode the the controls acted like they were in course lock mode tho. Pushed stick to go forward and bird went backwards.

iPhone 6 Plus. I've used multiple flight before with this phone and bird. So apparently I changed some setting. But I've done all the things on this thread.

You might want to try deleting the Go App, and re-installing it. Fully shut down and restart the phone after removing the App. It's a long-shot, but it resolved
an issue I had when I wouldn't get signal lock. Worth a shot if if you haven't tried it...

Other thoughts... Shut all other apps down (iPhones never close an App when you're done with it, DAMHIK)
Try using Airplane Mode??

As you've mentioned, you may have adjusted a setting or installed something that's mucking up the works.

Good luck!!

iPhone 6 Plus. I've used multiple flight before with this phone and bird. So apparently I changed some setting. But I've done all the things on this thread.

Didnt read whole thread but did you verify multiple flight mode switch is toggled to the on position in the go app menu page?

I will try uninstalling and see what happens. That sounds like a good idea.

I though if you went to airplane mode without wifi you could not use any intelligent modes?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl