Can't get intelligent flight modes to show

I will try uninstalling and see what happens. That sounds like a good idea.

I though if you went to airplane mode without wifi you could not use any intelligent modes?
That could be true on Apple. The Galaxy Tab 4 keeps GPS active in Airplane mode, so I can fly Intelligent Modes, just can't download maps in real time.

That could be true on Apple.
On Apple devices, Wi-Fi is auto turned off when you turn on airplane mode. However, you can go into the Settings and re-enable Wi-Fi.

Could a gps setting on me iPhone have anything to do with my lack of flight mode? When I flip the switch on top left of RC, the app shows F-cl. But there is nothing to move to those options.

I don't think so. Which version of the firmware is installed on your Phantom and remote controller? Also, which version of DJI GO are you using? You can find those versions in the "About" section of the DJI GO app.

a5b7bcb99b1f60f5be7883996e307b74.jpg

In the simulator, nothing happened when I toggled the switch.
Wings1, this is how it looks in the simulator.
I have App:2.5.1, RC:1.5.70 , AC:1.6.40
wings1, you also need to take off and be at least 10m in the air before attempting to enable F-mode.
Actually the simulator switches also to F-mode just above ground.
Screenshot_2016-02-22-21-32-02.png

But, for instance POI requires a height and radius of at least 5.1 m.
Screenshot_2016-02-22-21-33-15.png

After it has started you can not go below 5.0 m or fly with a radius smaller than 5.0 m.
Screenshot_2016-02-22-21-34-46.png

I updated the firmware. Only thing that changed was aircraft. But that made the multi flight option work when I toggled. I thought I had the most current, but I guess not.

Thanks to all for the help. As always, a great tool!!

Reactions: rene van der meer
I updated the firmware. Only thing that changed was aircraft. But that made the multi flight option work when I toggled. I thought I had the most current, but I guess not.

Thanks to all for the help. As always, a great tool!!
I am glad everything is OK know.
Happy flying.

Since I bought by phantom 3 standard, whenever I go to toggle one of the switches to ON, it automatically switches to OFF position. I think it is an issue to do with the connection between my phone and the drone but I'm not sure.

For example, when I try to toggle the multiple flight modes switch, it goes back to OFF and a message pops up saying, action failed. This is the same for all toggles and all changes I want to make to the drone will not be comprehended for by the phantom.

Please if anyone has resolved the problem it would be great if I got a reply.

Thanks Ben

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers