CAn't get ground station to connect

Reaction score
ok i must be missing something. i hooked everything up. GS opens on iPad and i see new controller. but when i try to put in name and password it fails to connect to controller. it works on my discovery pro no problem. i have to data links one on pro and one on P2 non vision. my P2 is updated. i can't even get the pc ground station to see link. i have green light on link and flashing green red on tx/rx

The upgraded Ground Station IPAD app that is compatible with all the new firmware has not been released on the app store yet. If you're running the latest BTU firmware you will have to wait until the new app is released or downgrade to the previous version. Just the Bluetooth unit.

i didn't upgrade the bluetooth unit though. just the main controller on p2. thats weird cause it comes up and sees the new controller but when i try to put in name and password it falls to connect. guess i will wait till updated GS. how can i down grade if i did update?

thanks

I have updated all firmware including the BTU. I can't get any green light between my ground side and air side. I know I have to wait until the GS app is being updated. However, am I suppose to get the air side and ground side linked now?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl