cannot bind after rebuild

Reaction score
hey guys

in need of some help

had a new shell painted for me so sat down yesterday and took the insides out of my phantom and fitted into the new shell also had a new compass leg, so both legs and shell match colour, anyway after rebuild all was well then .....

today turned the phantom on and its flashing yellow lost rc signal tried tons of times pressing the buttom on the side of the phantom to rebind the TX but its having none of it had it plugged in to PC but thats not picking up the TX either so I cant calibrate

what should I do

cheers

and merry christmas

Are you pushing the button and doing nothing else after that? If so, you're missing a few steps. See more details here.

No cant do that on my dji app the app says to press the button on the side of the craft and then turn on the tx but it's not working for me

Another note when you go to the camera on the app it says signal lost in the top right and in centre screen says mc configuration error reboot required ??? Any ideas guys shall I order a new receiver board

sorted it today guys, new Rx fitted binded straight away then had to calibrate everything now its good to go fly

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl