Can i use 2 controllers?

Reaction score
Hi everyone my ski phantom 3 standard broke after a crash and a new one is coming in the mail along with the argtek range extender. I was planning on doing the mod on the old controller s
Witch works perfectly fine. I realized it would be nice to have a controller with the mod and a controller with the stock antenna. After thinking about it I started wondering if I would be able to use both "at different times" or if it doesn't work like that.could someone please tell me if that's possible and anything else I may need to know. Thank you

My Phantom Jet does not work ... When I connect it to my mobile phone I get a message stating that the site is not registered

My Phantom Jet does not work ... When I connect it to my mobile phone I get a message stating that the site is not registered
Which phantom p3s , have you done quick start guide instructions from box and which app

I have no evidence .. I bought the plane used by a friend of mine .. and it was working well
1498032735769629604039.jpg
theres also a online manual you can download

I have no evidence .. I bought the plane used by a friend of mine .. and it was working well
Can you post a picture of your ac just so you get right info ,,,phantoms have alloy tag at front ,should say standed if standed, phantom4k if its p34k etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing