Can i fly this Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
I just got a new Phantom 4 Pro with a HDIM on the controller and I'm using a i Pad mini 4 with ios 11.2.5.
and my DJI GO 4 app is 4.2.5 will this be ok to fly i see the warnings about ios 11.2.5. not working with
DJI GO 4 app but i see no problem with it on the table but have not put it in the air. All firmware updated
on aircraft and controller. My question is to fly or not to fly Thanks

Reactions: Brent10
Rick, I talk a lot with some of the admins on the Facebook DJI Owner page, who are DJI employees. We are all good now with the current 11.2.5 iOS and 4.2.5 Go4 app. For the P4P, there is a known bug where if the camera is pointed straight down, you may get the video flipping 180. They are fixing it. Happened to me yesterday, so I just tilted it up a little bit and it flipped back. Other than that, all is good. Flew today with no issues

Reactions: RICK HALBUR
Rick, I talk a lot with some of the admins on the Facebook DJI Owner page, who are DJI employees. We are all good now with the current 11.2.5 iOS and 4.2.5 Go4 app. For the P4P, there is a known bug where if the camera is pointed straight down, you may get the video flipping 180. They are fixing it. Happened to me yesterday, so I just tilted it up a little bit and it flipped back. Other than that, all is good. Flew today with no issues

Thanks so much now i can go test this out for the first time. I just got this new one from DJI my first one had a problem on
it's first flight and DJI replaced it for me with this new one. Thanks Again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT