Can anyone help before I return

Reaction score
I have the phantom 3 professional just upgraded all the software. It's saying RC signal lost. I linked the aircraft with RC. It also says compass error. Try calibration but it doesn't work. I contacted DJI support and they told me to try manual linking but it would not work. The regular linking worked but then it flashes from RC signal lost and compass error and saying atti mode. So should I return or can I fix this??

I have the phantom 3 professional just upgraded all the software.
How exactly did you update it?

It also says compass error.
Did you see this issue before attempting to update the firmware?

Did your Phantom ever fly properly? Did you crash it? Is there anything else important we should know about your Phantom?

How exactly did you update it?

I followed the tutorial video for updating. I downloaded the file, unzipped, put the bin file in the aircraft.

Did you see this issue before attempting to update the firmware?

No because it wouldn't let me do anything. It said an update was required.

Did your Phantom ever fly properly? Did you crash it? Is there anything else important we should know about your Phantom?

No I've never flied it.

Did you update the remote controller firmware too? If not, you can find detailed instructions here.

Did the firmware update install successfully? Which firmware versions do you see listed in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO?

Yes they did, I confirmed that with the tech I was talking to. I don't have it on to see right now.

No worries. Please reply when you're able to find that information.

After you installed the firmware on your Phantom, a TXT file should have been created on your memory card with the results for the installation. Please post the entire contents of that file here.

After you installed the firmware on your Phantom, a TXT file should have been created on your memory card with the results for the installation. Please post the entire contents of that file here.
I'm using a mac and there is no file. a second DJI tech told me to format the SD card but it keeps saying formatting failed. They're also telling me to return it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing