Camera

Reaction score
I have a phantom2 and I have camera problems. I have flown the phantom for over a year and taken some great pictures, no bad crashes just a few broken props. Now my camera will not stabilize moves quickly back and forth and gets hot to the touch, any ideas?

I have a phantom2 and I have camera problems. I have flown the phantom for over a year and taken some great pictures, no bad crashes just a few broken props. Now my camera will not stabilize moves quickly back and forth and gets hot to the touch, any ideas?
Can you post pictures of the gimbal mount from four directions, front, back, both sides? My P4P has the same symptoms and it turned out to be a slightly bent Yaw Arm...the upper arm of the gimbal mount. That bend makes it harder for the yaw motor to turn properly, resulting in the gimbal overload error and excessive heat generated by that motor.

Can you post pictures of the gimbal mount from four directions, front, back, both sides? My P4P has the same symptoms and it turned out to be a slightly bent Yaw Arm...the upper arm of the gimbal mount. That bend makes it harder for the yaw motor to turn properly, resulting in the gimbal overload error and excessive heat generated by that motor.
I have looked at the gimbal mount and it does not show any damage at all, it is jerking around real bad and getting hot very quick. I live in the San Fransico area and wondering if there may be a repair facility in this area..Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl