Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Camera stuck in the down postion

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Help' started by Kayade, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Kayade

Trying to flying my phantom vision 2 now but the camera is stuck in the down position.. It worked great this morning but now I'm ready to do another flight I cannot move the camera up and down in the app can someone help me out please

2. andrew o

I'm having the same issue as well mu cam is stuck in the down position and not moving at all....and keeping some strange noises than usual......

3. Ksc

Ksc

assuming you are using a Phantom 2, have you read the manual? have you connected it to your computer and enabled the gimbal?

4. Pull_Up

Sometimes (particularly after a "firm landing") the camera servo/gearing can stick. Try moving it in the upward direction by hand, just a small amount and see if that releases it. Alternatively on one of the two "ears" sticking up from the camera body you'll see a white rubber grommet sealing the hole where the servo attachment screw is. Open that up and see if the screw has worked its way loose.

EDIT: Oh and next time you need help either post in the Vision forum or the Help forum - the News forum here isn't as busy as those are and you'll get help more quickly. :)