Camera led blinks green

Reaction score
Hi all, I just purchased the DJI Phantom Vision 2. It seemed to work fine for the first couple flights. During a flight today, the video cut out. When I landed and restarted every thing, I noticed that the green light on the back of the camera would be solid green until the WIFI connected, then it would start blinking and the video feed to the phone would not work. The camera tilt still worked along with the rest of the display. They had me uninstall the phone app and reinstall......... The video was back, so I turned off the Phantom and went out side to fly. When I turned it back on and connected the phone to the system, no video and the green light was flashing. I uninstalled the app twice and each time the video came back for a short time. I called DJI again and they pretty much could not figure it out and told me to contact the seller to have a new camera sent to me. Has any one else had this issue? I would rather fix it if it is a simple solid fix than be down for several weeks waiting for a new camera.

Any thoughts out there? I am leaning towards an app conflict being the problem....

Mine blinks green to with no video feed either. Everything else functions. Sometimes I get a feed but it's hit and miss. I'm on an mini ipad 5s network. Crashed the vision on one of my early flights, and the camera disconnected and came off the dampners. Replaced the cable. I believe the problem existed before the crash but cab't be certain.

maybe try rebinding your repeater to the camera (it's in the app settings)? Make sure the repeater has a good charge on it too. Also make sure that the camera is completely plugged in, take a bit of force to get it to pop into place.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl