Camera bag for multiple cameras

Reaction score
Hi All,
I currently have an Osmo, Canon t3i, gopro, and multiple accessories for each. Any recommendations on a bag to carry them all in? I have a pelican case for my P3P, but I don't think I want to go the case route for these other cameras. I'm thinking a backpack will work better. Any thoughts?

Right, I wanted to keep my phantom in the case. That said, I REALLY like the droneguard 450. Sick bag.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Phantom-Four
In that case, I really recommend the Skyborne series. I've lugged mine all over the world and it's one of the most comfortable backpacks I've ever worn. It's very well padded and has lots of space inside. I've got a Skyborne 51 but I think that you'll be able to do with a smaller one as the 51 is quite big already.

ironhead1530, a backpack that has a customizable interior would be best since you need to store items of all different shapes and sizes. Check out the backpacks I have listed here. Anything that shows "customizable" next to the backpack name would be worth looking into.

Last edited:
I have used a Fancier kingkong40 for the past 3 years. They are hard to come by in Australia as I believe they are obsolete. They are pretty cheap, about $50 USD.
The compartments are configurable to fit most cameras + lenses. The best part about this back is that you can also reconfigure as a spare P2/P3/P4 back when you decide that the case is too cumbersome.
Phantom%202%20Backpack2.jpg

DJI%20Phantom%20Bag%20with%20dividers.jpg

Phantom%203%20in%20KingKong%20Bag.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl