Bye. DJI

You say flying in a NFZ is risky behavior, but what if your whole state is a NFZ? Are you in MA? Perhaps there is still freedom loving there but the skies are off limits here in NJ.
Where in NJ are you trying to fly? I see a lot of the northern part is covered by the class B from New York but just south of that zone is a lot of e5 which has a 700ft ceiling. I am not sure what you are trying to say about the NFZ areas, do you think drones should be able to operate in the NFZ?

None back to model aircraftView attachment 86589

Ya, Quads are unnecessarily becoming a pain in the butt. Ignorant people think you are "spying" on them, DJI can't get itself together with updates/NFZs/FAA/Android Issues...ect..
I just wish I could take some excellent pictures with my $1500 machine without a friggin new problem every few days.

As I speak; my 2 month old (no crashes) P4P is at DJI's repair facility for its first Care Refresh trip. Gimble Motor Overloaded all by itself...smh

P4P, all completely up to date, DJI Go 4 4.1.5 too and no problems at all.
Took it out tonight, had a great time, ran down a couple of batteries.
So far, I have purchased, updated everything, everytime it was requested. It all works, no real problems, only required me to recallibrate everything with the last DJi Go 4 update, that also updated the AC.
Maybe I am just lucky?
NO. You are not lucky. MOST of my DJI problems went away when I finally "Surrendered" and bought an iPad. DJI likes the Apple platform. I'm not an Apple fan but DJI definitely is.

Reactions: Bakersfield Quad
NO. You are not lucky. MOST of my DJI problems went away when I finally "Surrendered" and bought an iPad. DJI likes the Apple platform. I'm not an Apple fan but DJI definitely is.
They seem to like Android too;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peoplelogic