Buying used batteries for my P4? Thoughts?

Reaction score
Just bought a P4 and was looking to purchase some extra batteries. I saw used P4 batteries selling on Adorama for about half the price of a brand new one from DJI.

Reactions: Sunnaroe
Just a line of thought... any used batteries it seems to me that were still good would be sold a long with the used aircraft, the vast majority of the time. Anyone keeping the drone but selling the batteries is selling them for a different reason than, well, they just need the money.

There are just way way too many bad reasons to sell a used battery and few good ones. As such, chances are you'll get one sold for the wrong reasons, and be disappointed.

Don't do it. A buddy of mine bought some used batteries and they get really hot while charging and flying (safety hazard). Could damage your drone

Unless you know the person you would be buying them from and how many charges the batteries have gone through and other relevant like have they been stored properly or been in a crash " which is verified in the dji go app then its NO NO NO all the way.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl