Buying Broken or Damaged gimbles and drones.

Reaction score
IF you have a broken or damaged gimble or drone and want it fixed or want to get rid of it.
I will buy them off you or fix them for you.

I have done some seriously tricky repairs in the past fixing boards DJi would throw away.
so if you have a broken gimble, even if is completely totaled, contact me and ill give you some money towards a replacement in exchange for the old bits.

message me on here or email [email protected]
or call +447929596513

UPDATE 2020: I am still looking for broken aircraft encase you are unsure if I am still around.

here is an example of a phantom pro board that i have repaired to full operation with some tiny soldering.
y3mY-a5W_J39G8P-jtTHq9Qc-qCyPnDK4zYs8KBQzYpyDPXds7JDhg8fpgWq9-6YTHMEnRG-0UaTq57GXeGGmyrcsLkcY9vQA5oMytJe9Mj3NyWiIhyiiLzwO4L4wCjkeORpPrgtyolY2U1GMb1i7MTSFVUcypMJ1rd_cOjEq7czvI

Last edited:
Reactions: KentA
I have every board from my p3p, only the main mobo seems to be cracked in one part but the motors are still on it and they were functional last time the drone worked. I'm in Phoenix, AZ. If you estimate shipping and give me a decent deal, I'll give you everything I've got from my P3P.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If you got some parts, i am looking for a p3s gimbal ribbon cable and roll motor? Quote w/shipping to US 44203.

I have a friend that could use your help... but alas, we’re in Texas. LOL
Sounds like you’re quite the RC guru. Very nice of you to offer up the assistance.

IF you have a broken or damaged gimble or drone and want it fixed or want to get rid of it.

I have done some seriously tricky repairs in the past fixing boards DJi would throw away.
so if you have a broken gimble, even if is completely totaled, contact me and ill give you some money towards a replacement in exchange for the old bits.

or call +447929596513

here is an example of a phantom pro board that i have repaired to full operation with some tiny soldering.
y3mY-a5W_J39G8P-jtTHq9Qc-qCyPnDK4zYs8KBQzYpyDPXds7JDhg8fpgWq9-6YTHMEnRG-0UaTq57GXeGGmyrcsLkcY9vQA5oMytJe9Mj3NyWiIhyiiLzwO4L4wCjkeORpPrgtyolY2U1GMb1i7MTSFVUcypMJ1rd_cOjEq7czvI

Hi, I wondered if you could help? I have 2 Phantom 3 Pro gimbals, both have gimbal main board problems and ideally I would like one repaired and I will give you the other one.
The one I would like repaired has 0800 and 1500 device not detected messages and no FPV. The other has a camera error 01 error and no video feed. To the best of my knowledge, both gimbals camera, sensor and other electronics work fine. Is there anything you can do to help? Thanks
Robin

Hi, I wondered if you could help? I have 2 Phantom 3 Pro gimbals, both have gimbal main board problems and ideally I would like one repaired and I will give you the other one.
The one I would like repaired has 0800 and 1500 device not detected messages and no FPV. The other has a camera error 01 error and no video feed. To the best of my knowledge, both gimbals camera, sensor and other electronics work fine. Is there anything you can do to help? Thanks
Robin
I'm not sure how I could help I have a crashed p4p and I don't repair cameras drones or Gibble's sorry

or call +447929596513

Robin

If anyone is interested in a minor project, my p4pro+ had a power failure at 40 feet over soft dirt. Gimbal arm is slightly bent but it still flies fine with no camera feed. Ribbon cable is intact, landing gear are bent to one side, otherwise she flies with out the visual. I'm looking to purchase or trade for a p4pro obsidian. Please let me know if you have any interest. Thank you.....

Last edited:
I could send some pictures, it just needs landing gear and a gimbal arm/ribbon cable is intact.
I have video of it flying now/no problems but the gimbal arm. I was thinking it's got to be worth around 700 or so since the pro plus remote is almost that much. Let me know what you think....Thank you...Martin Bissell

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl