Buying a Phantom Questions

Reaction score
I am very close to purchasing and Phantom. I see that you can buy Carbon Fiber props and from what I have read you have to recalibrate the phantom or adjust the gain settings? I see that I can get Wood props from Zinger also would I have to do the same for these props? I really don't what to mess with the settings, in case I screw it up.

I am also looking for feedback on what Battery's I should buy, they seem to run from $25 to $60

Thanks

Hey Bucknut!

Wood props are great except if you hit anything or try digging up the ground.....all gone! Carbon Fiber Props will take a lot of abuse before you have to pitch em.
Most of the props you don't really have to change the gain. I bought some DSLRPro 9" that have a different pitch then the standard 8" props and to get the max performance out of them they give you new gains to try. Just write down the 3 or 4 Original numbers to Resort back to when needed! No big deal changing the gain settings, and it makes all the difference in the world. You can get their recommended numbers on their website.
I think you were asking about batteries. I have some 2700 Mah c25 coming any day now and I'll report my humble findings ASAP

Go Blue!

Slugger

I was looking at the Props from DSLRPros they are very expensive, I do plan on use the stock props until i get use to the Phantom. Do you have a multi charger for more that one battery? and were did you buy?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT