Buying a Phantom 3 SE

Reaction score
I have a Mavic Air. I found a slamming deal on a Phantom 3 SE (used like new for 300), and was going to add it to my arsenal. (Purely for fun, not for business).

My main reason was the extended range of the 3SE, versus the limited range of the Air.

Would this be a good addition? Any drawbacks to the P3se?

Thanks!

All I can say is I got my se for Xmas and I been flying for 3 months now and this is my first drone. This drone is amazing I haven’t had no problems. It’s so smooth.the video and photos are awesome. I’ve only had it out around 3300. No lag in video at all. That’s as far as you want to fly unless you have spotter. Never a glitch. Very reliable.Ive read so much about how the se’s have so much problems but I can’t see what there talking about. Runs like a Rolls Royce.

Just my 2 cents

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
DenMac.......My 2 cents and your 2 cents makes = 4 cents.......My P3SE is nearing 21 hours of flight times and close to 100,000 feet of travel and Ive not had a problem or issue with it...I flew three batterys today of my 4 batterys.... and i had a super great time....ever flight take off.....Is just the same Excitement as My very first time i powered up the drone and throttled UP and away i went ^ .

Reactions: DenMac
Update: I got outbid. DJI Phantom 3 SE Drone 4K Camera. Pre Owned. | eBay

What price point would make this an amazing deal? Or... is it just silly to add this when I have a Mavic Air? :) I saw a Phantom 4 pro fly next to me last week, and dang that range blew away the Air. The 4 pro is a bit pricey, so I thought I'd check out the 3 SE or Advanced.

I have a nice advanced package for sale, 15 flights, 2 batteries, DJI brand backpack, and iPad mini 3 WiFi-cellular. 600.00

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94