Buying a P4

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I'm really wanting to get a P4 - I just recently sold my P3 so I can upgrade, and looking for some advice on where to purchase.

I know that B&H has some good customer service with these, from what I've read. The price on their website is $1,399. Best Buy is another option and it's also priced the same.

Now this is the part that I am unsure about... So I looked on Amazon, and there is a bunch of new P4s, but they come bundled with many other things, like the hard case, backpack, extra battery for $1,499. I know that a battery alone costs around $170. Cases can go for over $200 a piece. So what I'm wondering is, if these Amazon offers are really as good as they sound, or is their a catch?

It's a good chunk of money, so I'd like to make sure I make the best decision.

Amazon is a great place to buy if Amazon ships the Phantom. When they ship it, it's covered by their A-to-Z guarantee. That basically means you can send it back to them within 30-days if you run into any trouble with it. They'll pay for the shipping back to them and refund you in full. That's a deal that is not offered most places. You'll also get free shipping and it'll be tax-free in most cases.

You can find a list of Phantoms shipped by Amazon here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl