Busted gimble P3A

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I crashed my P3A and broke my gimble. Can I replace the gimble and camera with a 4k camera and gimble and can you send a part number please?

Help will be highly appreciated.

Hi guys,

I crashed my P3A and broke my gimble. Can I replace the gimble and camera with a 4k camera and gimble and can you send a part number please?

Help will be highly appreciated.
No, you most definitely can't and it's good that you asked here first! Please do NOT attempt this.....

See here:- P3 Camera Gimbal and here:- PSA: Do NOT put a P34K camera/gimbal on a P3P The same applies for a P3A.

There's a few other threads about this if you do a search here.

However, if you mean a 4K camera from a P3 Pro, then that is possible and you may have to do some firmware updating. I believe that this camera is Part No. 5.

Last edited:
Don't forget you'll need to update the firmware on the P3 if you change the camera, as it effectively becomes a P3 Pro.

Thank you guys.

One last question. From who can I buy the P3Pro 4k gimble camera online and courier to South Africa at a good price?

Yours in drone.

How badly is the camera damaged? if you only broke the yaw arm and ribbon cable, these can be replaced..a lot cheaper way to go than buying a brand new camera.

Thank you guys.

One last question. From who can I buy the P3Pro 4k gimble camera online and courier to South Africa at a good price?

Yours in drone.
How about you try Googling it, which, unless anyone actually knows the exact answer to your questions is what, I presume, anyone else would use....

Googled my problem and it seem I can buy the yaw arm and flat ribbon separately which will cost a fraction of a new gimble.

Anybody got recommendations from who I can buy it from and will these 3rd party parts work, because DJI dont stock these parts.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart