Broke off one of my transmitter antennas!

Reaction score
Hey guys so a friend of mine had my Phantom 4 for a while and somehow has managed to break off the left antenna on my transmitter.....Anybody know where i can buy a replacement or does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks alot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 428
for some unknown bur ridiculous reason they are not an available spare part. Best bet is try a few drone repairers to see if they have any spares, I got a set from Heliguy in UK from a transmitter they were breaking for parts.

Really...i was afraid of that and drawing to that conclusion because i was having no luck finding the part anywhere online. Is there any specific repairers you would recommend?

I'm in UK so can't help you, I'm afraid. Maybe send an email out to a few hobby shops and see what comes back. I paid £10 for 2 antennas, which feels like a decent price.

One of these service centers would be best since they are able to purchase replacement parts from DJI. Or you could try one of these shops to see if they have any spare antennas (if you want to fix it yourself).

Cool. I am hoping i can buy the part somewhere to fix myself. Thanks for the help i will try to see what i can find out from one of those places

You could also try buying a used remote controller on eBay (ideally one being sold for parts). I've never seen anyone selling just the antennas there, so a used remote controller would probably be your only option if you go that route.

Hey guys so a friend of mine had my Phantom 4 for a while and somehow has managed to break off the left antenna on my transmitter.....Anybody know where i can buy a replacement or does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks alot.
...B, as per your req, Suggestion, forget repairing it back to stock, do the antenna mod, done properly you wont
regret it.. dozens of step by step videos avail, as far as which antenna to use after.. almost any antenna is as good
the stock antenna(s) and there are also dozens avail.. be advised, price does not equate to quality or more correctly antenna performance.. more nfo on this subject avail on my site, Equip-Page, Phantom-Tab...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

(also, just FYI or future ref the antenna broken off in the pic is the Tx (transmit) antenna the other is Rx (receiver) antenna)

Last edited:

I broke my Ph 3 Pro trans antenna at the swivel point. Called DJI and the generated a work order and I sent it to the DJI Repair Center for repairs. They ended up sending me a new radio transmitter for no cost. My unit was about 2 years old and I did not have their care package. (hope this helps)

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka