Bought a used Phantom 4

Reaction score
Ok so I bought a used phantom 4 and I love this thing. I know I have an issue with a bad battery. Would this cause the video reception to glitch and for it to keep losing contact with the drone? The drone itself seems to checkout great, but the controller to me seems to be causing some of the issue. Am I correct?

Ok so I bought a used phantom 4 and I love this thing. I know I have an issue with a bad battery. Would this cause the video reception to glitch and for it to keep losing contact with the drone? The drone itself seems to checkout great, but the controller to me seems to be causing some of the issue. Am I correct?
,,,na remote won't cause ,,,which batt rc or ac,,be careful with bad batt on drone,lost p4 due to one,video glitch could from usb cord or transmission channel setting under HD,or could be sd card,,,you could try also a fresh linking with drone again,,might sort itself out,,,could do imu aswell cause during that process the camera moves so it's doing something down there that might help....

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
And then how used,,it could be in need of new ribbon cable,but that be last thing I look at,,,I think one of the above should fix it,,start simple before digging deep,,

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
,,,na remote won't cause ,,,which batt rc or ac,,be careful with bad batt on drone,lost p4 due to one,video glitch could from usb cord or transmission channel setting under HD,or could be sd card,,,you could try also a fresh linking with drone again,,might sort itself out,,,could do imu aswell cause during that process the camera moves so it's doing something down there that might help....
Great thanks for the advice! I tried going live on facebook today and there was alot of glitching. As far as the battery it is the RC battery which I am still on the hunt for a new one. I will try all of these tomorrow then!

And then how used,,it could be in need of new ribbon cable,but that be last thing I look at,,,I think one of the above should fix it,,start simple before digging deep,,
Will do! It seems to have been taken well care of. I just have the RC battery issue. The drone batteries are in great shape.

Great Yeh only other way to get batt for remote (original batt)which dji don't sell,,no idea why,,,,is to buy a second hand remote,,but these others from ones as posted above seem to turn up in some remotes so they are being used,,,mate you might even have a 7.2 lipo rc batt off something else that might fit,..cut and re solder plug on and away.....sorry 7.4,,,,if I could ship I would,,just looking at my p4 remote,,,p4 crashed so still have remote,,,aaahhh there's a battery ,,,hey I find out more about shipping batt,,I know it's bit tricky from NZ but I have a good one in my remote

See me got this,,,,if I can ship batt to you I ask you later for details,,I won't know till tommorow at post shop,,,you can have it ,,got some other bits you can have to if needed,,just ask,,I'm living in a shed so don't need some stuff,,,,no charge,,,I just send more stuff to Ireland,,are you around that area looking at your logo
15522721586159376712.jpg

See me got this,,,,if I can ship batt to you I ask you later for details,,I won't know till tommorow at post shop,,,you can have it ,,got some other bits you can have to if needed,,just ask,,I'm living in a shed so don't need some stuff,,,,no chargeView attachment 109438
DUDE THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!! You tell me what ya need and I'll do it!!!

See me got this,,,,if I can ship batt to you I ask you later for details,,I won't know till tommorow at post shop,,,you can have it ,,got some other bits you can have to if needed,,just ask,,I'm living in a shed so don't need some stuff,,,,no charge,,,I just send more stuff to Ireland,,are you around that area looking at your logoView attachment 109438
I'm desperate here for the parts. I have spent the weekend calling every battery shop in town just to try and match something up without any luck! Got an email into that heliguy place but havent heard anything back. I would be in debted to you!!!

I'm desperate here for the parts. I have spent the weekend calling every battery shop in town just to try and match something up without any luck! Got an email into that heliguy place but havent heard anything back. I would be in debted to you!!!
OK got few bito and bobs about,,,me take batt out of remote and try very hard to send,,I won't know till tommorow but mean time I make you a goody box,,there new prop locks ,blades,,cam but gimble snapped off,,I can't remember what in here but I try fit it in a box,,and send,,,this week,,but unsure on how they are with battery's being posted,,I sort it,,no charge just pm your shipping address,,it don't have to be your house if worried about that,,use mates address or similar,,,at least you can use it for spares,,,,as much as I want another,,I'm not in a position to buy yet....got 1 good p4p batt too ,
1552273093911840173406.jpg

Reactions: John Bollinger
OK got few bito and bobs about,,,me take batt out of remote and try very hard to send,,I won't know till tommorow but mean time I make you a goody box,,there new prop locks ,blades,,cam but gimble snapped off,,I can't remember what in here but I try fit it in a box,,and send,,,this week,,but unsure on how they are with battery's being posted,,I sort it,,no charge just pm your shipping address,,it don't have to be your house if worried about that,,use mates address or similar,,,at least you can use it for spares,,,,as much as I want another,,I'm not in a position to buy yet....got 1 good p4p batt too ,View attachment 109440
Awesome man! I'm off to bed. Its night time here in the States and work in the AM. I'll PM you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka