Blinking LED

Reaction score
I can't find the page in the manual about the home point saved after startup.

If from what I recall it blinks green very rapidly many times to indicate home point saved.

The only reference I can find is the 6 green flashes to indicate need of manual sensor calibration.
If that happens the manual says motors will not start.

Is this correct ?

Thanks

At the first motors start, the system will check the sensors Bias and you are asked to keep the
aircraft stationary (no need of horizontal level). If you cannot start the motors and the LED flight
indicator blinks Green 6 times quickly ( ), it means that the sensor error is too big. Please
connect the NAZA-M V2 Assistant Software, enter the "Tools" - > IMU calibration, carry out the basic
calibration. Note: after the first successful motors start, this checking will be disabled and it is no
need any more to keep the aircraft stationary during starting motors.

Page 16 of the manual if this helps.

I have experienced this with my FC40 so I presume it is true.

Regards

Pete

robinb said:

If from what I recall it blinks green very rapidly many times to indicate home point saved.

The only reference I can find is the 6 green flashes to indicate need of manual sensor calibration.

Is this correct ?

Thanks

It is in the Appendix. Humm, I just found out that when you do the compass dance, the light should be solid yellow after flicking the switch and before I do the horizontal 360, then the light should be solid green before doing the vertical 360.

Wedeliver said:
robinb said:

Is this correct ?

Thanks

It is in the Appendix. Humm, I just found out that when you do the compass dance, the light should be solid yellow after flicking the switch and before I do the horizontal 360, then the light should be solid green before doing the vertical 360.

Which page on appendix ?, must be going blind !
Yes done the compass dance :D

robinb said:

Is this correct ?

Thanks

Try as I might, I cant find any answer to your query but :-

My thought is that if you see six greens and the motors start - all is well.

If they don't start then you need to calibrate.

However, the above shows eight greens to record Home Lock. Maybe this answers your question.

(You have to be bloody quick on the counting though :lol: :shock: )

Regards

Pete

Hi there boys, I'm new to Phantom Piloting (less than 5 flights) but I'm pretty sure the blinking red lights mean that your battery voltage is low. Land your Phantom immediately and change to a freshly charged battery. This is just from my personal experiences but i hope this helps you out.

If it's not a battery problem then my other advise would be to make sure that everything has been calibrated correctly, that includes the controller. Always double check that everything is correctly calibrated. It can be a time consuming process but boy is it worth it to know that you have done everything possible to guarantee a safe and fun piloting experience.

robinb said:

Is this correct ?

Thanks
So, I would have thought this is what you are looking for, but from page 30 my manual.. but I get the feeling the below does not answer your question??

Attachments

• ledlightsexplained.png
    ledlightsexplained.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 446
Thanks for that.

I can't see anything in manual about home lock but I did find a youtube video which mentioned it in more detail.

Thanks for image.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl