Best range extender for P4 ?

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of posts on this subject but at the same time there is also a lot of difference of opinions when it comes to range extenders for the P4.
Our business relates to supercars and we enter various rally's across the world as well as attending various car related events and as such I am sure a decent range would benefit us from time to time.

Is there an overall best piece of kit that everyone agrees on or is it down to choice ?
is there a piece of kit that everyone agrees actually works ?

Thanks in advance.

A lot of flyers use the 3d printed scalloped antennas, but mine kept falling off. I purchased an Itelite antenna for about $110 which is built really well and stays put. In Tampa I can't swear by true range extension, but I like it better than the wobbly sticks DJI uses. Do a word search on 'Itelite' and you'll find what you need.

Is it worth additional 400€ ? Basiclly you can get 3.5 km withou anyhing and then for 20€ antenna from china whic can extend up to 4-4.5 km

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Pcbarnes55
You can, but I don't know the specific models you are referring to, or the actual conversion rate. If you are referencing the model I obtained my need was also satisfied with a better fit as I replaced the old antenna all together rather than attach another boost to the existing antenna. For me the difference was about $100 usd, but I could afford it and am glad I made the change. A lot of flyers do what you mentioned and are happy too.

You can, but I don't know the specific models you are referring to, or the actual conversion rate. If you are referencing the model I obtained my need was also satisfied with a better fit as I replaced the old antenna all together rather than attach another boost to the existing antenna. For me the difference was about $100 usd, but I could afford it and am glad I made the change. A lot of flyers do what you mentioned and are happy too.

Any link to the booster you speak of?

I just got the same antenna, without the booster. I consider the new antenna a range extender, not a booster, so I hope I didn't add to the cost confusion. Itelite antenna alone: $110 and one with signal electrically boosted costs more.

a1ccc643a721ccf9bda49bc50a03646b.jpg

Reactions: Double_DoubleG
Hey phantom
Jake at maxxuav.com can do custom mounts as well!!
a41afa86cc54ec6f4fdc63630ea37b46.jpg

Hey phantom, what is the difference between the big antenna and the small one?, I already have the small one with boosters that works crazy well, but I also want the bigger one, explain why plz,thanks.......

Hey phantom

Hey phantom, what is the difference between the big antenna and the small one?, I already have the small one with boosters that works crazy well, but I also want the bigger one, explain why plz,thanks.......

Hey there !! The main difference is DBi . The larger panel is dual 14 DBi . You can't go wrong with either one!!

So what kinda of range improvement can I expect with the Maxxuav.com Evo and DBS kit? I assume you are talking the $329.99 one?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl