best/most stable firmware for P2V+

Reaction score
hi everyone,
i would like to looking for an answer from you guys which version of the firmware is the most stable one for the P2V+. I owned a P2V for few months and I have my P2V+ for a month now. I try 1.08 all the way to 3.04 with . i don't have the problem with 3.04 with my P2V+. i did try downgrade back to 1.08 for my P2v+ and i found that the gimbals become most stable when it start up but for the control become too aggressive. i may try 2.0 later but i really want to hear some advise for the people here before i keep try an error.

thanks

jeffyu249 said:
hi everyone,
i would like to looking for an answer from you guys which version of the firmware is the most stable one for the P2V+. I owned a P2V for few months and I have my P2V+ for a month now. I try 1.08 all the way to 3.04 with . i don't have the problem with 3.04 with my P2V+. i did try downgrade back to 1.08 for my P2v+ and i found that the gimbals become most stable when it start up but for the control become too aggressive. i may try 2.0 later but i really want to hear some advise for the people here before i keep try an error.

thanks

Have used 3.04 and now using 1.08 for the last 2 weeks and must say I prefer 1.08 in that it seems much more responsive

i totally agree with you, cougar. and this is what i mentioned "too aggressive'', the PV2+ response every movement from the controller directly.

jeffyu249 said:
i totally agree with you, cougar. and this is what i mentioned "too aggressive'', the PV2+ response every movement from the controller directly.

Well my wife and I each have a plus, she is using phantom mode with 3.04 and I am using Naza with 1.08.
So might talk her into change her phantom to Naza mode as well, that way I can test side by side.
Should be better to judge that way, and less subjective "feel" when done side by side?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl