Best ipad

ipad pro 10.5 fits just fine with adapter off of Amazon for around 10 bucks. Ipad 10.5 works awesome and looks fantastic.

Reactions: Crowe99
I bought the new 10.5 inch iPad but it will not fit the shading device and it's just a shade too large for controller. Will have to stick to 9.7 inch pad. Love the drone though a p4 and get many hours of enjoyment from it.

The 10.5 fits the controller quite well. without any adaptors

ipad - Copy.jpg

Reactions: Speedmeister
I bought the 9.7 inch new ipad and it does fine. However, in any kind of glare from sun or reflection off your shirt, it fails. I bought a shade from Aerial Drone Accessories and wow...BIG difference! Much better, little, if any, reflections on the screen and a much better flying experience. It takes a little practice to work on the screen with the shade on but one way around that is to use a lanyard attached to the controller. By doing this the pilot feels better about holding the controller with just one hand while working DJIGO with the other.

the 10 would be to big for me most people seem to saying the mini 4 is better than the mini 2 and the 2 I have had serious problems with so I ordered a mini 4 and if I have the same problems I am going back to android

Try turning off video caching. Made my mini 4 much smoother.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT