Best Firmware

So for those iOS users, could you confirm the method you've collected (thank you :grinning:) will work?
I think there are two people in the thread who are trying it currently. If I had a iOS device to play with, I'd try it myself.

Any idea what RC FW versions are compatible with the AC FW and how far back you can go? Unless my currently stable kit, on all the latest FWs, goes pants, I won't be moving. Just thinking about other users? (This is when you point out you've done it...!) :rolleyes:
What I've found so far (and finding this was a decent amount of searching as there is so much old or misinformation out there) is if you have 1.8 or newer on the AC, you have to use 1.6 or newer on the RC. I'm afraid I've not seen anyone list anything older than that.

Reactions: Numone
I think there are two people in the thread who are trying it currently. If I had a iOS device to play with, I'd try it myself.

What I've found so far (and finding this was a decent amount of searching as there is so much old or misinformation out there) is if you have 1.8 or newer on the AC, you have to use 1.6 or newer on the RC. I'm afraid I've not seen anyone list anything older than that.
Thanks Airbender...

UPDATE: Had my drone fired up in the house (motors running but stationery), literally could touch it if I wanted and it was saying distance 10 meters. Maybe because it was indoors? So calibrated imu and gimbal, so took it out today and I had my furthest flight yet, seemed to be operating very smooth until I reached maybe 40% battery and the app started to freeze and say weak signal transmission, bird was still flying perfect still though. Think the bird was max 30ft away from me? So all this I'm thinking a problem with dji go app? Thoughts? Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94