Best Buy Black Friday

I see the deals on up dji site now, anyone know if there is going to be anything for the advanced? That is what I was hoping for....

The deal will be available starting Thanksgiving Day 5pm EST through DJI themselves. Don't have to worry about Best Buy inventory issues. It's out of Stock at Best Buy right now anyways.

check it out here:
DJI Phantom 3 Pro Black Friday Deal

you can even score free accessories if you click their little grabbag promo!
They are not out of stock at Bestbuy,inventory checking for the customer has been taken down temporarily in light of Black Friday. This is so the customers don't check and see we have something go to the store and find out it's been sold. Our inventory system is about 4 hours off on Black Friday. You will see this done on multiple big item sales and door busters. Our store has about 15 Pro units in stock right now that can only be sold on Friday,we have 5 units that is alloted to our regular inventory we can sell at any time.

The deal will be available starting Thanksgiving Day 5pm EST through DJI themselves. Don't have to worry about Best Buy inventory issues. It's out of Stock at Best Buy right now anyways.

check it out here:
DJI Phantom 3 Pro Black Friday Deal

you can even score free accessories if you click their little grabbag promo!

I kind of wish this had either gone directly to the DJI site, or led to a page about the black Friday deal... not some other domain that just automatically forwarded me to the dji site with your referral code. ;-P

Last edited:
About ten or so days ago jet.com was selling the P3Pro for $1056 with a 20% first time buyers discount. (max $50) with waving a $22 return shipping fee. So I pulled the plug and bought one. Shipping was free with no tax. I was totally surprised that they sent it next day air!
The price has come up to $1188 but has also falling back down to the $1056. You have to pay attention to the web site as it only will only drop the price to $1056 for a few hours.
Did it have the old motors or new? In case you don't know what to look for just look on the box or the label above the gimbal that says the model number. If it ends with "A" it is the new motors.

This is no longer allowed,after your return period is over you must go through the manufactor for any work.
What? What do you mean its no longer allowed. I'm pretty positive my AMEX platinum still has all these features....

Did you just mean Capitol One?

What? What do you mean its no longer allowed. I'm pretty positive my AMEX platinum still has all these features....

Did you just mean Capitol One?
No,after your return period is up from bestbuy,you must go to DJI or your credit card for warranty work,we will not take any back after the return period.

Just so everyone is aware, Bestbuy Black Friday deals are now available online. I just ordered the P3 Pro with extra battery, it will be here on Monday!

DJI started Black Friday early! Check it out here

Attachments

• Custom_Live.png
    Custom_Live.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 216
Looks like DJI is ending their deals on 11/30. Anybody know if all promotions will be ending then through other retailers or if they're going to bring deals back before or after holidays?

The DJI Deal through DJI.com or here is available until Midnight EST on Cyber Monday (today the 30th). If last years christmas Sales are any indication the Deal currently is better. If you've been contemplating snagging a P3 Pro I'd do it now.

Last years Christmas Deal was a free battery and 4 props. So the $100 off and a free 2nd battery currently is a Deal.

Reactions: toddseimer
Anybody know if all promotions will be ending then through other retailers or if they're going to bring deals back before or after holidays?
They have new deals coming out on December 14th (in the US).

You gotta wait until the 14th :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl