Best Buy Black Friday

For what?

Well, that didn't take them too long to break MAP.

Reactions: DeputyDrone
Well, that didn't take them too long to break MAP.
SAMs is selling the P3S for $550. How do they get around it? Apple does it too and typically stores like Walmart will offer gift cards to offset the price due to pricing rules. But SAMs is $150 bones off the price.

How do they get around it?
Maybe they are not authorized DJI dealers? I don't see any of those companies listed on DJI's website.

Maybe they are not authorized DJI dealers? I don't see any of those companies listed on DJI's website.
I emailed DJI and they said they are authorized even though not listed on their list. I hope that email will be sufficient if I have a warranty issue.

I work at Bestbuy, I have no idea how they are going to get atleast 5 units per store. I work at a store in a high end area of town and we have almost all the drones bestbuy offers and besides the 2 pro units we got when we started carrying the phantoms we haven't gotten any more in since then. We have a bunch of standard units however. Heck we haven't even gotten in any batteries yet for the phantoms.

Reactions: Mike Mauk
My wife works at Best Buy as well and they have battery's blades chargers and the multiple battery charger there in stock

Oh they have pro and standard units just no advanced I'm actually going to probably go buy a couple battery's here in a week or 2 for myself be for they sale all of them.

Oh they have pro and standard units just no advanced I'm actually going to probably go buy a couple battery's here in a week or 2 for myself be for they sale all of them.
I don't think any stores have the advance,I was told it's an online only thing.

Ya that's true if you want to walk in and walk out with one either you're getting the best one or the lowest grade one no in the middle lol

Ya that's true if you want to walk in and walk out with one either you're getting the best one or the lowest grade one no in the middle lol
I agree,I think this will change though. I work in connected home so I sell these. Most of the ones I sell are to parents that have kids that want them. (Which I think this could cause problems for all of us). The we mostly sell is the standard due to the price,people see the price of the pro and immediately gauk at the pricing.

It's a good deal seeing it is about 1400 at normal price but the line you have to wait in to maybe be able to get one at that price is it worth it?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.