Best backpack to carry P2 + extras

dude there are a couple MASSIVE carrying case threads go searching for backpack around here I'm sure you can find them.
I personally run a Vanguard UpRise II 48 and love it. It's a photography backpack designed to carry 2 DSLR's and lenses, and has a bunch of little... I dunno what you call them but you can move little compartment things around that velcro into place and configure the inside however you want. I only carry 2 spare batteries (and props, and FPV screen, antennas and chargers) but it could easily fit 2 more.

QYV said:
dude there are a couple MASSIVE carrying case threads go searching for backpack around here I'm sure you can find them.
I personally run a Vanguard UpRise II 48 and love it. It's a photography backpack designed to carry 2 DSLR's and lenses, and has a bunch of little... I dunno what you call them but you can move little compartment things around that velcro into place and configure the inside however you want. I only carry 2 spare batteries (and props, and FPV screen, antennas and chargers) but it could easily fit 2 more.

I'll check again. Thx.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan