Beginner Mode on DJI Goggles?

Reaction score
I recently purchased the DJI goggles to use with my P4P. Each time I used them, there seemed to be a GEO fence or limit on how far away I could fly. There also seems to be an altitude limit (like 50 or 60 M). I've seen nothing about this in the instructions or any of the videos I've watched. Could someone help with any details or suggestions of how to turn this feature off?

In order to remove those limits, you'll need to start your Phantom up while connected to DJI GO and wait until it's ready to fly. Once at that point, you can disconnect your mobile device and connect the DJI Goggles.

In order to remove those limits, you'll need to start your Phantom up while connected to DJI GO and wait until it's ready to fly. Once at that point, you can disconnect your mobile device and connect the DJI Goggles.

Thank you again! Is that necessary each time you fly or just once?

It's necessary each time you power off the Phantom and power it back on.

Reactions: DKG13CC
Hey msinger has been and still is the ‘go-to’ guy for quite a bit of drone knowledge! We are lucky to have him! A big hearty thank you msinger for all of your help here in the forum and and beyond!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18