Begainer Help

Reaction score
Cant get the GPS to work in my Dji go app, when Wi-Fi is connected to phantom drone, fly's good but no GPS map.

A bit more information would help anyone that could help you. Such as, what are you using, Android or IOS, and what aircraft. Just from what you said, I can only assume that you are not seeing the maps on the screen. That could be easy to fix. Cache them before you fly. I cant tell you more than that without more information.

I am using andeoid, phantom3 advanced. Your correct im not seeing the map, just a white grid.what do you mean cache them?

Using the tablet or phone alone. You do not need to be connected to RC or AC, unless you are using the GO App. ( I use Litchi almost exclusively)
While you have an internet connection, zoom in and out on the area you plan to fly in, then disconnect from the WI FI. The maps will be cached ( temporarily stored) on your device. When you connect to the AC to fly they will be there. There are numerous threads here to give you more detail if you need it.

Using the tablet or phone alone. You do not need to be connected to RC or AC, unless you are using the GO App. ( I use Litchi almost exclusively)
While you have an internet connection, zoom in and out on the area you plan to fly in, then disconnect from the WI FI. The maps will be cached ( temporarily stored) on your device. When you connect to the AC to fly they will be there. There are numerous threads here to give you more detail if you need it.
Cant get the GPS to work in my Dji go app, when Wi-Fi is connected to phantom drone, fly's good but no GPS map.
Thank you, for the assist, I'm up and running, noble data was turned off! Thanks again! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl