Battery voltage dropped - fresh battery, cold temp

Reaction score
Hey could someone analyze my flight, I'm all up to date on firmware, tried to fly tonight, got 5 feet up and hovered, as usual, battery percentage color went orange, voltage dipped to 3.6 and stayed there. I tried another battery, it was fine.

Now that I type this, I'm thinking auto discharge had occurred, and I wasn't really at 78% battery level.

Anyway, maybe @flyNfrank or some other analysis guru on here can tell me where to find the file it is they need and use to take a thorough look at my flight.

Any takers? Many thx as always folks.

See the instructions beneath the gray upload box here.

Please post the log file you uploaded to Healthy Drones.

@msinger @flyNfrank here is a link to the healthydrones...i would love to know your thoughts on the december 30th flight (today) at 7:42pm. there are 4 super short flights. this is a new battery. im not liking it already. thx for your help
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

I'll need a flight log that has more data then just launching off the ground and sitting it back down.

Also, do yourself a big favor and do not launch any flights unless the battery has a full charge. You will not hurt anything if say your battery is at 83% and you put it back on the charger. Preferably you would just not want to make that a routine.

Reactions: Tricky
I'll need a flight log that has more data then just launching off the ground and sitting it back down.

Also, do yourself a big favor and do not launch any flights unless the battery has a full charge. You will not hurt anything if say your battery is at 83% and you put it back on the charger. Preferably you would just not want to make that a routine.
Unfortunately, since I saw irregular battery voltage after takeoff and hover, all I did was sit her back down, I'm no fool. Except, I am, for taking off w 77% battery. It was freshly charged for the firmware update 3 days prior. Sorta surprised it discharged so much with just performing an update.

I wasn't aware that topping off was aok w these batteries, from now on...thats habit!!

Your battery was actually at 74% when you turned it on. As Frank noted, there isn't much data here to review, but I don't see anything alarming about it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl