Battery updated

#106 Oh yeah is it possible to go another 100. You had butter believe it! BTW I am using my Apple iPie 6

Left for four hours all the way to 108--:eek::eek: whow-- a toast to thread of the week fully smeared with butter.:):)

Reactions: Jbundy63
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1448069703.925987.jpg

Here's a toast to all my phantom friends [emoji485]

1 a container consisting of one or more cells, in which chemical energy is converted into electricity and used as a source of power: a camera battery | [ as modifier ] : battery power.

2 a fortified emplacement for heavy guns. anti-aircraft missile batteries. a mobile battery of 105 mm guns.

• an artillery subunit of guns, men, and vehicles.

3 a set of similar units of equipment, typically when connected together. a battery of equipment to monitor blood pressure.

• an extensive series, sequence, or range of things: children are given a battery of tests.

1 a container consisting of one or more cells, in which chemical energy is converted into electricity and used as a source of power: a camera battery | [ as modifier ] : battery power.

2 a fortified emplacement for heavy guns. anti-aircraft missile batteries. a mobile battery of 105 mm guns.

• an artillery subunit of guns, men, and vehicles.

3 a set of similar units of equipment, typically when connected together. a battery of equipment to monitor blood pressure.

• an extensive series, sequence, or range of things: children are given a battery of tests.

Also - assault and battery. Or in this case, unsalted buttery.

No puns this time, but I just buttered a sandwich for my daughter and started laughing.. she said "What's up Dad" and I said "don't ask, you'll think I'm as old as you are"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94