Battery updated

Butter let it charge for about 3 hours.......... :)

To turn it on you need to hit the button once fast and then hit it again and hold it for a few seconds.

Did you RTFM?

To turn it on you need to hit the button once fast and then hit it again and hold it for a few seconds.

Did you RTFM?
Nobody reads the RTFM until something drastic happens to their bird. They graduate from Preschool when their P3 crashes and then goes to the 1st grade RTFM 101. :p ooops -- the then start to get butter.

Did you RTFM?

Couldn't have said it butter myself, RTFM or search on YouTube to resolve the question. As a newbie l had more hours watching tutorials (ground school) than hours in the air. Butter be safe than sorry rather than making "marginal" errors.

Reactions: dlbyers
This kid needs some butter teeth!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1447990113.386987.jpg

Come on guy's. Don't you think this is getting old I think we can find something else this is how a good thing gets abused

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Brand new phantom 3 pro. I'm charging the remote I have indicator lights going across the bottom. Been charging for about 30mins. When I unplug it and hit the power button, nothing happens. At what point will I know if the controller is fully charged?

When you say you 'hit' the power button, did you do the press, release, press & hold, then release? It is basically a double press of the power button to turn it on & off.

Or did you hit it as in "She's got a butter face, but I'd hit that." You butter read the entire manual multiple times before frying. Sorry for getting saucy, just trying to stay on topic.

Come on guy's. Don't you think this is getting old I think we can find something else this is how a good thing gets abused
Its butter viral-- it will be the thread of the week-- maybe even out last shells with crackers.

If I wasn't savoring all the cheese in this spread, I'd choose the smart balance and unsubscribe from it.

Honestly, I think this is a good break from all the snarky, argumentative, cerebral pissing matches... And now I know who else enjoys really, really bad jokes. These are the ones with whom I'd like to have a P3 conversation over a beer.

Guys be serious. OP made a mistake by adding "y" to butter. For sure, he wanted to know how do you ensure if butter is processed for his toast. Why don't you guys be serious and answer him if you have any clue to his salty question.

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers