Battery probs

Reaction score
Hello guys I bought a used DJI battery off eBay . It shows it had never been charged in the app . So I flew with it today and let it cool down then charged . It charged fully but after the charge the 2nd led from the power button will blink twice . It will do it over and over . Any ideals ?

From memory led flashing is overcurrent or short circuit detected (depending on how fast it is flashing). It's in the phantom 4 manual. You could look there or no doubt someone will look it it up for you and report back here.

Fly it, in close and cautiously (that is above an area where the AC won't come to grief if it performs an auto land). Upload the corresponding flight log to healthy drones or phantom help and have a look at the telementary for the battery. A battery with no charges that has been stored at high temps or allowed to discharge to a critical level will almost certainly have issues.

If you power up the battery without installing it in your bird the battery will power up and the lights will turn on and this will slowly drain it, I don't know how long the lights stay on but this may work. This happened to me with one of my batteries last summer and I just put it in the bird and powered it up and checked in GO and all was good, so I flew it, since then that battery probably has had at least 25 charges and it never happened again. I am not suggesting you do this but I took the chance that the battery if defective would not power up the bird but it did. Also make sure that you have the latest battery update for your P4.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves