Battery firmware upgraded one but not the other?

Reaction score
Ive carried out the latest firmware upgrade. I had an error message saying the upgrade failed but it wouldn't accept a 2nd attempt and when I checked the version it appears the upgrade did indeed upgrade.
When I put the 2nd battery in to accept the upgrade it doesn't take it? So I have one upgraded battery and one not?
Any ideas?

Thanks - Jon

It's possible that your battery does not need to be updated. DJI GO will display a message if you're using a battery that needs to be updated.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
It sounds like you only have one more battery to go then. Go ahead and install the firmware on that battery.

Which BIN is on the memory card?

P3S_FW_V01.09.0060.bin.cpgz - It upgraded the drone despite it giving me a fail message and also upgraded one battery but refuses to upgrade the 2nd.

That might be your problem. The filename should end in ".BIN".

Thats the problem.See my original post Its not accepting the update.

Dohhh - That fixed its and now i feel suitably stupid - Thanks for that. Im desperately trying to get things up to spec for my commercial flight test this week but the P3 is acting up. Keeps loosing its image feed and the delay between capture and seeing the image on screen is upto 5 secs. Do you or any one else happen to know if this is normal? I

What kind of mobile device are you using? Do those things happen the entire time or only after you've been flying for a while?

Iv'e only just noticed it happening. I have an Iphone 6s and iPad mini as well as a iPad pro . The lag happens on on of the devices. Im playing with settings as I write this and iv'e just turned off the video cache and thats made a very noticeable difference.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl