Battery complete life

I don't think anybody really has a hard answer for that question. It's like asking how long is your new car going to last? A lot depends on what shape it was in when you got it. Maybe it had a balance problem you weren't aware of? Did you break it in correctly? Did you abuse it (run it too low or too hard) - especially early on? Did you maintain it properly? Did you do the deep discharges as recommended (some say it doesn't matter, others say it does). Did you store it at the correct charge and correct temp?

I think when the "useful life" nears 80%, you need to consider retiring it. I've never heard of anybody running a battery very far below 80%.

I don't think anybody really has a hard answer for that question. It's like asking how long is your new car going to last? A lot depends on what shape it was in when you got it. Maybe it had a balance problem you weren't aware of? Did you break it in correctly? Did you abuse it (run it too low or too hard) - especially early on? Did you maintain it properly? Did you do the deep discharges as recommended (some say it doesn't matter, others say it does). Did you store it at the correct charge and correct temp?

I think when the "useful life" nears 80%, you need to consider retiring it. I've never heard of anybody running a battery very far below 80%.

I hope they last at least one to two years!

Age has nothing to do with it. Don't use it at all and it might last 10 years. Use it 10 times a day... not so much.

I'll probably be using mine quite a bit, especially at first while I get use to it :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews