Battery charge levels

Reaction score
Hi

I realise that you have to be very careful with the charge levels of these batteries, and I am going on vacation shortly.

I have two batteries and they will not be used for at least 2 weeks, so I was just wondering at what level to leave them for this extended period, 30-50% ?

Cheers

I would put them at as close to 50% as possible, but DJI says anywhere from 40% to 65% is fine.

DJI recommends storing batteries between 30%-50% when not in use. The DJI GO app will automatically discharge batteries to 65% after the number of days you have set in the DJI GO app (the default is 10 days), so anything between 30%-65% is good.

If your batteries have been sitting for a while, press the button on them and check how many of the LEDs light up. If two lights are solid, then you'll be fine to leave them sit for 2 weeks. If there are less than 2 lights solidly illuminated, then charge the battery until the 3rd light starts blinking. And, if your batteries are currently fully charged, then leave them as-is and let them auto discharge down to 65%.

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl