Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Standard Base plate cover

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by julien, May 16, 2016.

1. julien

Dear All,

I've crashed my P3S. I broke the gimbal yaw arm and the flat cable. I can find these item as replacement parts on the web.

But I also broke the part on the etreme left of the below picture. I tough it was called the base plate cover but I can't find anything on the web. Does anyone knows the exact name of this part or a website where I can buy this part?

Thanks in advance,

[​IMG]

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

I don't know if that part has a specific name, but I can tell you it's not a part DJI sells separately. Perhaps you can find a broken gimbal on eBay that's being sold for parts. Or, check with a shop that repairs Phantoms.

3. julien

Do you think I can get this part 3D printed like the other part of the gimbal?

4. msinger

Approved Vendor

I've never seen this part available as a 3D printed part. Someone will most likely have to design it and print it for you.

5. mcajr37

They have those on a app called "wish" I've bought one for my p3s its called a gimbal saver its just a cnc aluminum back cover that screws on to the back of the gimbal. Unscrew the plastic piece and screw in the new one. I think I paid like 5-10$

Attached Files: