Bad bad bad day (recovered bird)

tony I got tims number so maybe at his house first off the dock just a thought

bay area sky vaders lol

call later tony still got some dumb questions for you

tony,

grab some cardboard for us to paint on. Or an old screen insert. You pick up whatever paint you want. there's also an hobby style spray can paint you can use if you prefer.

those DJI CF props look right.

As for the Meet up. You might want to start a seperate thread and post the link here and in your Sig area to draw attention to it.

I think there is 7 of us so far maybe 8

sounds good

A local pilot friend of mine is always in too.

Hehehe. Yes his friend took the photo. I'm sure he will post it sooner or later. :)
I want to see it too.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: DeeX
I'm from Orlando.. was thinking of checking out Tampa/St Pete seems like it's easy down their to run into another Phantom pilot. Almost literally lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

When I said, "Let's fly off my dock," I was think it was 2 or 3 people. If it's turning into a party, I'll need to secure wife clearance (beg for permission) or have to schedule it on a day when she is off doing her own thing. So, since it looks like a decent sized group, let's book our first meet-up somewhere other than here. If any of you are ever in the area and want to do a quick fly from here, message me and we can do that if I am not stuck on work phone calls.

One of these days, I want to get out to Fort Desoto for some sunrise shots. Whenever I decide to commit to getting up early enough it will happen. It seems that beer, bourbon, and late nights all get together and conspire to keep me from getting up early enough.

Funny tim. I think it still will be 2-3 people. We will organize big group meet for Tampa bay. Hehehe

I can see it now. 8-10 birds from your dock in all directions. Your neighbors would freak out. :)

Reactions: Tim in Florida
+1 vote for ft desoto. Lots of parking in case 1/2 the forum shows up and it's a pinellas county park so we won't get kicked out under the state regs.

Reactions: mrcrane2u
Oh, you guys are up way too early on a Saturday.

This post is pure awesome :) I told a few buddies of mine here in Utah, and they loved it. Glad to hear you got it back. Rather than winds coming off the ocean, we have canyon winds and thermal pockets that cause havoc for us. Worst part though is, most of the best places to fly here are NP's and SP's, so it's kind of limited.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94