B&H PhotoVideo Delaying My Inspire 1 X5 Order For A Week

Reaction score
So I figured DJI would either back order the DJI Inspire 1 with the Zenmuse X5 or that at least if I ordered from one of the larger vendors that my chances of getting one on time would be greater, so for once I pre-ordered directly from B&H about 2wks ago vs where I usually order which is Amazon.

I checked my order status today to see if DJI had shipped on time and discovered on B&H's website that they are closed for an entire week and my order will not be shipped out until Oct 7th; to add insult to injury, the Amazon vendors have them in stock.

Of course there is no way to cancel my order, without calling them; but no one will answer since they are completely closed. So I am now stuck waiting an extra week for the Inspire 1. If I had been given any forewarning that they would be closed for a week I would have gone with the Amazon vendor.

I get stuff from them and just ordered some more props last nite and it said they were closed and wouldn't be shipped till the 7th .
Is normally for them and thought it was on their site they are closed all Jewish Holidays .

Reactions: 750r
It said on the website 3weeks ago we will be closed between < - > and it stays on there they do it every closing so they do let everyone know for weeks before it happens .
Be a good place to work I need a week off few times a year .

Reactions: dirkclod
I have never ordered from them before, had no idea, and didn't see a notice like that on their site. Hopefully they got in enough to cover all pre-orders.

B&H is considered one of the best online sources for any and all professional photography and video equipment. They do observe all the Jewish holidays but are very clear about it on their site. Their service and policies are always very professional.

Reactions: dirkclod
Cancelled my order today, they still did not have the I1 with X5 in stock. Adorama had 3 so I ordered from there instead, should be here Monday.

B&H is considered one of the best online sources for any and all professional photography and video equipment. They do observe all the Jewish holidays but are very clear about it on their site. Their service and policies are always very professional.
They're good for photography and video equipment, but not for drones.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl