So I figured DJI would either back order the DJI Inspire 1 with the Zenmuse X5 or that at least if I ordered from one of the larger vendors that my chances of getting one on time would be greater, so for once I pre-ordered directly from B&H about 2wks ago vs where I usually order which is Amazon. I checked my order status today to see if DJI had shipped on time and discovered on B&H's website that they are closed for an entire week and my order will not be shipped out until Oct 7th; to add insult to injury, the Amazon vendors have them in stock. Of course there is no way to cancel my order, without calling them; but no one will answer since they are completely closed. So I am now stuck waiting an extra week for the Inspire 1. If I had been given any forewarning that they would be closed for a week I would have gone with the Amazon vendor.