ATT: Aussies. Officeworks now selling drones & accessories. Will beat any price (inc online!!)

This seller is eehobbies or is affiliated with eehobbies (official DJI distributor/partner) if you ask them they will tell you it will be shipped from eehobbies in Melbourne.

I had them tell me that about the mavic and even for some phantom 3 batteries a while back... batteries i got were 6 months back $300 for 2 and are 100% DJI and genuine.

For the Mavic, they offered direct shipment from HK or via HK to melbourne then to me.. was also offered to pickup once in melbourne from eehobbies .

Was told the same from uavdepot/basicvalue ebay sellers either the same seller or affiliated again with eehobbies.

Also, if you guys are using eBay dont forget to use CAU10 at checkout if buying from AUS sellers for a further 10% off.

The "Selected Categories” falls under most DJI parts on ebay.

Link to ebay offer

I for one cannot believe what residents in Australia pay for anything. I have a friend who resides there and we both fish. He's had me pick up a few inexpensive motor parts for him and ship them When he told me what it would have cost him, I was flabbergasted. Unbelievable...

This seller is eehobbies or is affiliated with eehobbies (official DJI distributor/partner) if you ask them they will tell you it will be shipped from eehobbies in Melbourne.

I had them tell me that about the mavic and even for some phantom 3 batteries a while back... batteries i got were 6 months back $300 for 2 and are 100% DJI and genuine.

For the Mavic, they offered direct shipment from HK or via HK to melbourne then to me.. was also offered to pickup once in melbourne from eehobbies .

Was told the same from uavdepot/basicvalue ebay sellers either the same seller or affiliated again with eehobbies.

Got them today. They look genuine DJI to me (not that I am any expert). Part 133 (not Part 12) but the quick googling and check on here I did infers that is not an issue.

Unboxing pics:

tn_IMG_5433.JPG tn_IMG_5434.JPG tn_IMG_5435.JPG tn_IMG_5436_2.JPG tn_IMG_5437.JPG tn_IMG_5438.JPG tn_IMG_5440.JPG tn_IMG_5442.JPG tn_IMG_5443.JPG tn_IMG_5444.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart