Asus Zenpad 7.0 Z370CG

I am using the same Asus pad but always get herky jerky video from it. Have you had any problems at all?

I've been using a ASUS ZENPAD S 8.0 Z580C for the last 10 months.
Was able to download GO app from the app store.

It is not on the approved list but has worked great on my P3P.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just thought I'd try for you and yes, get the same error message, running Android version 7.0

Last edited:
Just thought I'd try for you and yes, get the same error message, running Android version 7.0
yes I found the problem it's because my tablet is only using 32 bit, it needsd 64 bits to run dji fly so now getting a samsung tabA 8, thats supposed to click all the boxes needed.
bit of a bummer with these new rules coming in, I bet my neighbours are getting ready to have a go at me but they're in for a suprise with my sub 250grm drone, I wouldn't have got the M1 with the lower quality camera but the M2 has the same quality as my P3P (4K) with the extra zoom as a bonus

More new rules?
yes thats the reason I'm getting a M2, I'm not excatly sure when the new CAA rules kick in but when they do the only place I can leagally fly my P3P is way out in the sticks away from any buildings or totally away from people and a lot more restrictions.
see this

Um, haven't heard of any change here in the UK yet but then we're pretty restricted all ready ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl