Argtek question

Yes, in Blue Ridge Valley of Virginia.
Here is another of my favorites. I called my friend up and told him to go outside and look in the sky for my phantom. I flew two miles to his back yard.

Reactions: Webby
Here is another of my favorites. I called my friend up and told him to go outside and look in the sky for my phantom. I flew two miles to his back yard.
Thanks for the reply. My argtek has got panel antennas just like your but I'm a bit disappointed with them to be honest. Think I will go with the Maxx uav type they have good reviews
It's not a kit, just some antennas. You will need the Alfas and the clean install cables from the link above.

Attachments

• d7c06f_0fefd6fbc62546ed9d5d033a297fe56b_large.jpeg
    d7c06f_0fefd6fbc62546ed9d5d033a297fe56b_large.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 207
I recently installed the argtek ext1 kit and have had minimal results. Maybe a 10% over stock. I am currently in southern arizona and every direction is los. I bought my drone used, is there a common problem with the p3s loosing power on the RC side ? Even with the factory antennas I was only getting half the range advertised. Its like i am trapped in a 400 foot bubble in all directions that i cant break out of without loosing Signal. Thanks

I recently installed the argtek ext1 kit and have had minimal results. Maybe a 10% over stock. I am currently in southern arizona and every direction is los. I bought my drone used, is there a common problem with the p3s loosing power on the RC side ? Even with the factory antennas I was only getting half the range advertised. Its like i am trapped in a 400 foot bubble in all directions that i cant break out of without loosing Signal. Thanks
I never had any luck with that setup either. I ended up going with a Itelite . In this case you get what you pay for.
drone-antennas

You hot a link for the Alfa panel kit mate ?

In post #5, he posted a link..... It's not a "kit", more of a DIY. See the post below this one for the cables you'll need. You buy 2 cables and 2 Alfa panel antennas and BAMMMM, you have a cheap range mod that works really really well.

Sorry I got a little confused and was thinking he was talking about a standard not an adv. I'm not sure where around Tucson would give you problems. unless your by one of the air bases or Bombing range.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94