Argtek question

Reaction score
im going to fit the Argtek system to my P3A, looking through ebay there are lot of them on auction/sale.

im seeing about £39 and some for about £20 or so, which is the authentic one, also i can find loads of youtbe vids on the install for the P3S but none for the P3 Advanced,

Anyone got a link to an authentic sale or auction and install vids ?

you may want to check out maxxuav
DJI - Clean Install Kit.
I thought they had a shop in the UK also.
with the Argtek, I'm not sure how good the cabling or connections are.
I've flow a few Phantom 3 standards with the argtek and I did not see any differents if anything less range. The antenna's are not that great.

Reactions: crash1sttime
you may want to check out maxxuav
DJI - Clean Install Kit.
I thought they had a shop in the UK also.
with the Argtek, I'm not sure how good the cabling or connections are.
I've flow a few Phantom 3 standards with the argtek and I did not see any differents if anything less range. The antenna's are not that great.

Less range ?? That does suprise me mate, I thought they were supposed to help not hinder, seems I may be saving for the Itelite system then as I've used it in the P2V and it made a massive difference.

Get the clean install kit and some Alfa panels. Total cost...$40.00 US. I have them and get well beyond 3 miles.

Reactions: Matts175
They are sold individually. They are not made specifically for DJI Products. They are wifi antennas. WiFi is 2 4 GHz, just like the advance and pro signal. So they work. Just like the other panel antennas are 2.4ghz.
You will have to do your own research to see where they are sold and shipped. I'm sure eBay and Amazon sells them.
I like these because they are small and pack in my case neatly. They penetrate very well.

Here is a video flying over some mountains going out almost three miles using the Alfas.

I did a mod to my P3a last year and mounts some ( as we call them) CCP's antenna's (Cheap chinese panels) Had to do some work with the panels but I run out of battery before signal now. do a seach on this forum for CCP's.

or if your looking for something a little smaller. I found this on ebay. it's a Cisco 2.4ghz 6.5 panel.
20170530_093638.jpg

Reactions: crash1sttime
im going to fit the Argtek system to my P3A, looking through ebay there are lot of them on auction/sale.

im seeing about £39 and some for about £20 or so, which is the authentic one, also i can find loads of youtbe vids on the install for the P3S but none for the P3 Advanced,

Anyone got a link to an authentic sale or auction and install vids ?
Hi mate I've got a p3p and have just fitted the argtek mod and I'm definitely getting more distance I got mine from eBay and paid &38 And found it really easy to fit. Just take care with the ribbons inside rc

Hi mate I've got a p3p and have just fitted the argtek mod and I'm definitely getting more distance I got mine from eBay and paid &38 And found it really easy to fit. Just take care with the ribbons inside rc

Some positive news, thanks, any figured on distance improvement ?

Any more pics and how is it mounted ?
I'll take some pictures later and upload. the work was. just to make sure the panel were correct measurement and redid the cables. reg the cables were 36 inches long. I replaced
How I have the cables with a better cable cut them down to about 6 inches total.
How I have the mounting bracket setup I can inchange panels. just by unscrewing the cables and 2 wing nuts. The grey panel is the CCP's but really both are from china. I just used parts I had at my house for the mounting bracket.
20170610_083045.jpg
20170610_083054.jpg
20170610_083105.jpg
20170610_083111.jpg
20170610_083121.jpg

I had the argtek and got terrible results.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4