Are you guys registering your Phantoms?

In my opinion registration will not be of much help for anything. However it is typical for organizations to make sweeping requirements in order to placate some group and thereby appear to have done something about something that only a vocal few make noise about. It will pass but in the mean time a whole industry will grow with people thinking it is normal to register drones.

Last edited:
According to the FAA, yes.

Check out the Netflix movie "Drone".
It's at a different level but offers some insight to how the general public might be forming some oppinions.

Last edited:
Registered mine. I have zero issues with this.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Of course I've registered mine and as long as you aren't doing any stupid nefariously dumb@$$ nonsense with your drone/quad it's no big deal. In America we have to register our vehicles or risk getting a ticket with a fine, so why go through the aggravation of potentially getting a ticket for flying an unregistered drone/quad.....it's a f'n no-brainer yo.

Reactions: jask79 and 185EZ
[QUOTEdruid, post: 658355, member: 43812"]So do I, but I also have my FAA number.
Well, you're owned, im not. Good luck with that.[/QUOTE]
Owned how? I own a UAV, that is all that they know.

Yep. Since I'm a registered corporate pilot I thought it best to do the drone thing too. Who knows what the FAA would do to my REAL certificate if I was in violation of this silly drone registration. They can be real nasty if they want to be.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka