Are you guys registering your Phantoms?

Registered mine, paid $5, have not got a refund. Wonder why they don't just change it for a free registration to avoid refunds lol.
Perhaps there is some "proof that you are real" in the financial process. It also was reasonable for pre-ruling owners.

So my understanding it is legal requirement, they have to charge something by statute, so they had to run a credit card, then issue a refund.
Registered mine, paid $5, have not got a refund. Wonder why they don't just change it for a free registration to avoid refunds lol.

i tried to register mine back in january..paid my 5 bucks and they never sent me anything..i emailed them 4 or 5 times with no response...does anyone know if there is a phone number i can call to talk to them?

I registered immediately as that is rhe requirement. I did not wish to be an accident with an unregistered aircraft.

i tried to register mine back in january..paid my 5 bucks and they never sent me anything..i emailed them 4 or 5 times with no response...does anyone know if there is a phone number i can call to talk to them?

Auag, you should have a login with the password you created on the FAA registration page. You can see what your number is there and reprint your card if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

AMA is recommending against it.
They changed their mind. They are now urging their members to comply and register.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers