Are any DJI dealers going to offer a reasonable trade in toward the purchase of a new P4?

Reaction score
I am wondering if any Dealers are going to make trade in offers for great condition P3P's?
I have a great P3P, recently back from DJI factory overhaul, 3 extra batteries, extra props, All are just like brand new! Less than 1 hour flight time since factory rebuild on the P3P. In original box, looks like brand new. Original purchase in late December of 2015.
Are there any dealers out there that would like to make me a reasonable offer toward the purchase of a new P4?

LOOK FOR MY LATEST BARGAIN PRICE DOWN THIS LISTING!

Here is the eBay listing number if you want to see pictures:

281952339090 (copy and paste into eBay page)
Will take $1000 for all, and pay shipping, if ordered from this page. Details all below!

Last edited:
I hope so. I have a brand new P3S that I haven't used. I'd trade it in for a P4, assuming I'll get a good deal.

I am wondering if any Dealers are going to make trade in offers for great condition P3P's?
I have a great P3P, recently back from DJI factory overhaul, 3 extra batteries, extra props, All are just like brand new! Less than 1 hour flight time since factory rebuild on the P3P. In original box, looks like brand new. Original purchase in late December of 2015.
Are there any dealers out there that would like to make me a reasonable offer toward the purchase of a new P4?
I'm no dealer but since I know people now want the p4. I'm looking for a good used p3p. 450-500. No questions asked. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm no dealer but since I know people now want the p4. I'm looking for a good used p3p. 450-500. No questions asked. :)

tony that is not going happen
750-900 you will see depending on # batteries etc. I would guess.

the price will not fall in half for long time if ever. The p3 p is still a solid craft at a great price point for most part.
you can get a 3pa with warranty for 599 now though....

Reactions: Tony Cowan

the price will not fall in half for long time if ever. The p3 p is still a solid craft at a great price point for most part.
I've been looking for that. Saw one on Amazon last night. It sold out in 5 mins.

Wherer can you get a P3A for $599 with warranty ???

Reactions: Trackman1 and Phax

Tony, wait about 2 months and you will find it. Once the initial jitters over something new settles, there will probably be many for sale by those wanting to upgrade.

If there is anyone here that would like a good deal, here is what I have and what I paid for it:
1 DJI P3P New last December - Like New $1299
3 DJI P3P Batteries With 2 or 3 Charges on record $ 417
3 Full sets of propellers $ 20
1 EVO 64GB Class 10 SD Card $ 15
1 Metal Tablet Holder Bracket $ 16
1 Mulder 3 battery strip charger $ 21
1 Red Gimbel Lock - Camera Cap - Red Do Not Fly Flag $ 12
Total Purchase Price $1800
Can send pictures of all pieces you would receive. Wonder if factory warranty can be transfered?
Has new style factory installed upper and lower plastic shells. Had compass calibration failure that
was repaired by factory along with shell changes, do to cracks around motor mounts in first few hours.
Will come in original box in just like new condition. Has less then 3 hours of actual flight time since original
purchase. Less then one hour since DJI factory repair.

PRICE FOR EVERYTHING LISTED ABOVE AND SHIPPING: $1000.00
This is a price that I think is a very good deal if you would like a very nice, almost new P3P.
I have it listed on eBay for 1149.95 but will take $1000 and pay shipping by FedEx if purchased from this listing.
This is really a great bargain, and sure beats the $999 price from the Dealers, and you get $800 worth of extra stuff. CALL ME IF INTERESTED ! ! !

Located in Albion, MI
I will pay for shipping by FEDEX anywhere in U.S.
Call if you need further information: (517) 812-7590

Last edited:
You can't even get a P2V+ for $599 now!
oh yea Come and go

every week at B&H 599-649 come and go

paid 849 in Dec for p3p
paid 750 in nov for p3a
paid 399 for p3s in begin Feb

sent tony link a few days back for 599 p3a at BH gone now..... don't last

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony Cowan
oh yea Come and go

every week at B&H 599-649 come and go

paid 849 in Dec for p3p
paid 750 in nov for p3a
paid 399 for p3s in begin Feb

sent tony link a few days back for 599 p3a at BH gone now..... don't last
Saw advance last night. They had 2. But too late to buy.

yea but stop in often also go to new area pick adv or pro and sometimes it will say also available used at xxxx.

it may say that there but NOT show up in used list.

they keep coming.
just bought and resold a Inspire 1 X5 Zen gimbal unit from them today...

Thanks to kirk2579. Special shout out. I got the one for 650. It's on the way. Sweet. A pro for that price. I will keep my standard too.

Updated my selling price for the P3P and lots of extras.
Please take a look back up this listing for latest edits.
Thanks,
GR

I hope so. I have a brand new P3S that I haven't used. I'd trade it in for a P4, assuming I'll get a good deal.

I doubt that dealers would even be interested, or pay anything but a very low price for any trade-in, as there are so many BRAND NEW P3's for sale at discounted prices. Dealers have to make money on a resale, so you would definitely get less than if you sold it yourself. Flea Bay is FLOODED with used P3P and P3A quads, and the sale price will only go down, as the number of potential buyers, and the supply equalizes.
Also flea bay gets 10% of the sale price + 10% of the Shipping Cost , and paypal takes another 3% of the total price, which sucks.
My advise is:
1) If you have the disposable income, go for a new P4, if you need to use credit to buy it, DONT
2) If you are satisfied with your Phantom, enjoy it, you can always buy a new one when circumstances permit.

Reactions: QuadBart
You are right Kenneth, that is why I am asking $150 more on eBay then I really want for it. Already have purchased the P4, so may just end up flying both. Eventually it will sell, but in the mean time, good WX is on the way and I am looking forward to some good time in the air. As far as a credit card goes, have one! Pay it off every month and get a 5% return as well, so I guess you would call that disposable income! Thanks for your comments.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl